Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my Honda, but I still have the wing spoiler that I never put on! I have no idea what it's value is, I think it costs ~$350 direct from Honda. The color is Tafetta White

BEST OFFER!

Includes all Hardware!

Pics on the way....

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
taisingboy said:
ebay is only 120 painted any colors, brand new oem style spoiler.

again.. EBAY... highly DOUBT the color will match. and it would even fit. but thats your gamble.. soo BUMP!!

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
taisingboy said:
ebay is only 120 painted any colors, brand new oem style spoiler.
You are comparing an OEM factory painted spoiler with an Aftermarket spoiler most likely painted with cheap paint.

·
Registered
579 Posts
i saw one of the aftermarket ones off ebay and they look great. I did not see any imperfections and the color matched perfect. if it didn't match, I dont think they would be in business very long....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok guys, not trying to start an argument....eBay vs. OEM should be a no brainer...

=)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still sitting in the garage...taking offers!!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
sponge said:
Still sitting in the garage...taking offers!!!!
If this is an OEM i.e. HONDA Genuine product, then it is superior to aftermarket crap taisingboy is used to, if taisingboy and his family are cheapskates that live in mediocrity, then he should not post any comments here, unless of course he is serious/intent on buying it, knowing that his parents are Asian, they probably buy everything for him and he needs to buy the cheapo to pass the $$ test :D.. I'm basically Asian so I can say that lol... Anyways!

Dude selling the OEM HONDA Taffeta White Spoiler, put a price with an "OBO" or "any reasonable offer via PM would be appreciated."

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dynastepower- It's the Led brake light style

"any reasonable offer via PM would be appreciated"

=)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts