Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well here are some pics yo. Ohh yeah I forgot to add that shipping is $30 it's two boxes i have to ship..

Here they are!

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh yeah I forgot to add, it comes with the old engine, but the old engine is broke.. and it also comes with a hotbodies heat sink. and one more thing this package retails for over $600 so yeah 150? it's kinda worth it.. and I'm in desperate need of some cash so yea..

·
Registered
168 Posts
icantsleeps said:
Ohh yeah I forgot to add, it comes with the old engine, but the old engine is broke.. and it also comes with a hotbodies heat sink. and one more thing this package retails for over $600 so yeah 150? it's kinda worth it.. and I'm in desperate need of some cash so yea..
Hey does it come with a body? if so what kind?

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
-JR racing AM computer Remote(range on this is pretty far I the farrest the car has gone from me is like 150 feet)
-body, reciever, new engine, old engine(not working)
-doesn't come with the shell
-thunder racing fuel, fuel bottle, glow plug, glow plug starter
-upgraded fuel tank, new tires used once but have lots of thread left
-never crashed, engine was taken care of.
-engine is broken in and ready for WOT(never tried but is ready for it, i don't suggest you do it though)

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
I believe it is all wheel drive. I have a few of these things they are tons of fun. for the buyer i recommend a fail safe to protect it if it loose a radio signal so it does not crash.

·
Registered
106 Posts
icantsleeps said:
yesh it's all wheel drive, and no i'm not in H town. I live in wichita falls, up north..
If you're local, I will come check and pick it up rite away...

Free bump...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts