Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some indiglo gauges from 01silvercoupe a couple months back and I never got around to installing them. They come with inverter. I guess I'll let them go for $25 plus shipping obo, but I prefer pick up. pics below

My friend wants me to sell his steering wheel, its in good condition no visual blemishes, its a Grant GT signature style wheel, not sure about applications so dont ask me. He said $30 obo, pick up only. pic below.

·
???
1,405 Posts
hey rob,

the gauges look good on. you should keep them. the only thing i don't like about them is that damn switch. there's no real place for me to mount it and it's a pain. other than that i like it. =) bumper for a good guy.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, but while I wasn't installing the gauges, I did a red LED conversion so the blue and green wouldn't go to well with my theme. Thanks for the bump :-D

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Teirs, howcome on the RPM guage, the redline is marked 6800 RPM??? Also when you install this guages, do you have to mount a switch? If so where exactly would you put it?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
01silvercoupe has a four-banger so maybe thats why. Tough the aplication shouldn't matter. Um about the switch, you need the inverter but you can just set it and hide it to the side.

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
damn i was wondering why it looked so familiar lol teirs what your aim i think i wanna buy it from you haah

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Teirs said:
Thanks man, but while I wasn't installing the gauges, I did a red LED conversion so the blue and green wouldn't go to well with my theme. Thanks for the bump :-D
Can we see some pictures of your red led conversion. Your talking about your clusters right?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
01SILVERCOUPE said:
damn i was wondering why it looked so familiar lol teirs what your aim i think i wanna buy it from you haah
My aim is flynfingr3, hit me up anytime, my sn is on all day so leave a msg.

Kiet said:
Can we see some pictures of your red led conversion. Your talking about your clusters right?
Um I did the red LED conversion for the cc and the radio and stuff. For the gauge cluster I got red bulb covers and put them on the bulbs for the effect. It works.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
tell me how those red bulb covers do. I heard they usually start to fade, but not sure. But then again, I wonder how the rx330's get the red taillight's. Bulbs covers or maybe the color concealed ones???

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The red bulb covers are alright, Ive had them for a couple months now and I dont see any sign of fading, though its not as bright as I wish it were.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts