Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I have a Ingalls Camber Kit (35591) for sale for $100 obo.
I have had this kit for less than 9 months. No heavy driving, nor long road trips on these, I just use my car from home to work. It will correct from +1- +3. I am selling this because I just got a full low profile arm for free, and installed it in my ride.

I have attached pictures below. They are in excellent condition, plus it beats paying $150 for them.

·
Registered
546 Posts
stupidaznmunkey said:
dang it, i need rear...:( when i saw the pictures - i heard the front if u drop your car too low, then these guys will scrape your frame? or were those SPC kits that scraped if u got a front camber kit?
Can someone clarify this question because I have the SPC front kit not yet installed? Of course I don't want to scrape my frame.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
neodragon0l said:
Can someone clarify this question because I have the SPC front kit not yet installed? Of course I don't want to scrape my frame.
Ive never heard of that before. Scraping frame. I heard that if you are drasically dropped, the top of the nut hits the shock tower, but never heard of scraping.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i think i pick up if i live in cali but my brother lives in L.A i think thats too far, are you able to do 75 shipped to houston? i got money ready!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all PMs replied to.

ericspda said:
If youll do $80 shipped, got em...

E

I just PMed you, let me check how much shipping is before I sell it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts