Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have up for sale a set of ingalls front ball joint. i am also including the control arms. there are some minor scratches on it from adjusting but other than that its practically brand new.

i will have pics tomorow.

price: $100 shipped. you get 2 ingalls ball joint and 2 control arm for this price. its a great deal imo.

reason for selling: i like to be all the way down on my tein ss. i mean all the way down til it can't go no more. lol. anyways when i am all the way down, the top nut touches the wheel well so i can't drive it like that.

but if you are not going to be all the way down, then this is perfect for you cause you can adjust the camber to factory specs.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oem control arm.

why would you want the control arm by itself? its missing the oem ball joint.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
i have the ball joint and i dont hit.. weird.. wondering why u are hit.. i got the camber kit to get more camber once i get wider wheels..

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn if you don't hit then i should definately not hit. lol. do you have the ingalls?

btw you sure they didn't drill a hole on your wheel well so it has clearance?

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
i installed them myself so i know for a fact there is not hole.. i installed them 2 weeks ago.. i just need to get an allignment and i should be fine.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn this is weird. mine was literlly touching the wheel well when the car is just sitting.

anyways getting the oem control arms installed again cause my car looks like crap with a finger gap in the front. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts