Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
MOFO DOGG
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Comptech Intake, Black Chrome Emblem, Underdash Kit, Camber Kit, Projectors MORE!

Im parting out my 1998 Honda Accord V-6 coupe all parts used for about 15K or less.

Apexi SAFC2 barly used SOLD!

Apexi WS full coilovers SOLD!

Technofit stanless steel brake lines SOLD!

Comptech Intake with Ice Box $175.00

Comptech Front and Rear Sway Bars with Energy Mounts SOLD!

GReddy Dual MX Exhaust. Has been modified to not hang so low. Also added a extra mount that goes to the sway bar bolt to prevent it from swinging back and forth. SOLD!

Helix Throttle Body Spacer Gen 1 (the one that makes the cool sounds!) SOLD!

Megan Stainless Steel Headers. SOLD !

Honda OEM single din under dash kit (comes with tray that is already cut) SOLD!

Racing Hart CR Multi Piece WHeels 19x8 51mm offset 5 lug Nitto 555 235/35/19 tires with around 80% left. no curbs, bends. mint condition only used during summer.
had stock wheels on during winter. comes with 2 extra center caps SOLD!

SPC Camber kit. The rubber part tore which is common for these camber kits to do. Does not affect performance in anyway. $60.00

Unichip plug and play piggy back ecu (tuned for NA and 2 fuel maps) SOLD!

Honda OEM Headlights retro fitted with Acura TSX HID projectors. Lexus hid ballast and bulbs. Also comes with wiring harness $650.00

Custom Rear Seat set up. No speakers or electronics included $400.00

Please click the link below to check out more detail pictures. Don't hesitate to email me with any questions or more details about everything listed above.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/koontek/Sale Items/

thanks!

Also added 3 more items to the things for sale.

M3 lip spoiler that was painted by a kadels auto body shop (black) $40.00

Triple gauge pod (holds 52 mm gauges) . took the oem pillar piece and had a gauge pod molded too the oem piece then repainted to match the stock interior color. Really high quality with oem fitment. SOLD!

Black Chrome Emblems BRAND NEW! for 98 coupes, $30.00 each shipped!

I sold the car already and need to get rid of these parts asap!!! Buy more then 1 item and i'll work out a package price!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
dangit...Hmmm, I might take the sway bars, I will have to see if I will have enough money in 3 days, can I call dibs?? Dibs!

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
hmm second dibs on the spc camber kit, maybe the front and rear sway bars..

how much for shipping? or do you prefer not to ship the sway bars?

·
MOFO DOGG
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BookIe's Boi : I think the ss lines will fit a 4 cylinder but im not 100% sure. you should research it just to make sure.

whiteV6penguin: Where are you located? Im willing to ship everything but at the buyers expense.

·
MOFO DOGG
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
accord20o1 : sent you pm

stupidaznmunkey: sent you pm

R-w00****z: yah im willing to ship. fogs are staying on the car. the headers fit great and was used for about 3k

AV6EerbZz: no the coilovers are used . there still in great shape! check out the pictures.

·
MOFO DOGG
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stupidaznmunkey said:
headers sold to me :)
Got your payment! will ship it out by the end of the week or latest this monday. i'll email you the tracking once its been ship out. Thanks!

·
Registered
683 Posts
KoonTEK said:
AV6EerbZz: no the coilovers are used . there still in great shape! check out the pictures.
how much miles on them and also what the retail on a new set

1 - 20 of 66 Posts