Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I have a mint condition iPod 30GB Video in black. It will come with a Contour iSee clear case w/ belt clip as well as the original box and accessories (minus the original earbuds). I am also including the V-Moda Remix M-Class earbuds that I purchased to replace the stock apple earbuds. They are a much better improvement over the stockies, and retail for $50.00. There is one minor nick on one of the headphones, but if you use earbud covers you won't need to worry about it. I have all of the original packaging for everything, but I am going to have to mail that seperately as it is in my house up in the Bay Area. When I go back home I will mail you an extra case which I forgot the name of, but I bought it from Best Buy for around $35.00 and it is also an awesome.

Ill upload pictures later tonight, but I am looking for around $200.00 for everything. The reason why I am selling is that I had originally purchased the iPod to go to the gym, but I have used it maybe 15 times total and occasionally in the car. I always charged it fully and the battery life is still awesome.

Here are the earbuds:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts