Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
im interested. i'll email you later, hotmail seems to be down right now. if u get this message before i email, please send me some pics and more info at [email protected] . the link u gave doesnt work anymore. thanks!

neelio

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
neelio, i dont think it fits...i dont know much about accords...i just know that TL and accords share suspension, intake and exhaust...well...pretty much everything...hehe

this is no use for me...i'll consider ANY offer...just shoot me what you can affford or what you would want to pay for them...

BUMP

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread. But were you the white TL driving around 316, loop 10, and around Epps Bridge?

I see you all the time. I drive a black Accord coupe.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sounds like me...it had a set of 19" black 3 piece ssrs, CF hood, tinted windows etc...

are you interested in these by any chance??? i would definately prefer local than anything... :) btw, i drive a silver s2000 with red interior now...see you around :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i also have a set of 4 polished door locks from the GB months ago...they are brand new, never even had a chance to screw these on...

installation is as simple as screw off and on. 1 minute max. $50 shipped for all 4 or $30 shipped for 2. OBO. Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Final BREAK DOWN!!!

Tanabe- Anything above $400
OEM Sunroof visor- Anything above $50
OEM Engine cover (all 3 including batt. cover, painted red)- $100
Brand new Polished door locks (4)- $50

I will PAY for shipping...FREE for you...sucks for me...and all this stuff goes to whoever pays first.

[email protected] is my paypal account.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry if i didn't make myself clear...i am LOCATED IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA. THE PEACH STATE RIGHT ABOVE FLORIDA. I've been here for almost 10 years.

blackac3.2 are you interested in any parts?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts