Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL... 200 for the subs?? Then you are saying the box is worth the other 200? make a serious offer man...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
robbyx im trying to sell together. However, if someone buys the subs only ill let you know

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Juruki said:
robbyx im trying to sell together. However, if someone buys the subs only ill let you know
k.. thanks...

Nittanys1 said:
robbyx if your willing to pay $185 for the box i guess we will have a deal.....
lol... hell no... i figured if he was gonna give you a deal on the subs that he might let go of the box for like $30 or something....

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
lol good deal.. btw.. w0 subs do not compare with the w3v2. I've had both, there is a considerable difference in sq and spl.. not to forget the looks too

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
driven said:
lol good deal.. btw.. w0 subs do not compare with the w3v2. I've had both, there is a considerable difference in sq and spl.. not to forget the looks too
yup my friends W3v2 bumped way louder than the W0 i had. he had 2 10s and i had 2 12s

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe you got cheaper cuz condition was bad? Who cares man, post if you are interested in buying

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
if you slang that for like... around 180 ill take it.. cuz brex is selling his eclipse subs, 3 12" for around 3oo i think.. i think if you dont sell for that price, probably will just take brex's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts