Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tommypenguin said:
i've never heard of a c-pillar bar?

the bar connects a the C-pillar of the coupe , bolts right on the top seat belt mount.

I haven't come this forum for awhile ... I am trying to dig out some picture.

There are few v6p members has this installed ... [email protected] ?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
if i'm not wrong, it something similiar to a strut bar...but it goes on top of the rear seats (near the windshield....connectin from the screw on the seat belts....to the other end ....

·
Registered
291 Posts
ponickka said:
if i'm not wrong, it something similiar to a strut bar...but it goes on top of the rear seats (near the windshield....connectin from the screw on the seat belts....to the other end ....
ditto! and u got PMed RDX

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
this is extremely frustrating, i've been searching for over an hour to find this c-pillar bar, where can i get one and does anyone know if i can buy one made for another car that would fit a 00 v6 accord coupe? Please give me info!

·
thread killer
2,114 Posts
TRUV6 said:
this is extremely frustrating, i've been searching for over an hour to find this c-pillar bar, where can i get one and does anyone know if i can buy one made for another car that would fit a 00 v6 accord coupe? Please give me info!
i've tried before and apparently they only made a batch of these or something

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
if im correct its like this...

its the bar in the rear that connects the two seat belt bolts in the rear.

do u have any b pillars? maybe a universal one that will fit on the 7th gen?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am trying to get hold of some pictures .... it looks like the one above on rsx
but its chrome .

there are couple interested buyers, but this is the only one I have , please send me an email at [email protected], I 'll sell to the one who show up the payment first . I accept Paypal (if cc +3%) and Money Order.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts