Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been couple of months now still in my house..never install or drilled..brand new..come with fogs light..im letting it go for 100 bucks..neeed this out my house asap..pickup only..i wont ship or meet anywhere..i got no time to meet..soo if u want this come pick it up...
i brought this kit for 8??shipped ..this is a steal soo take this chance if you want too..

btw i live in salem NH.i live close to ROCKINGHAM MALL..

·
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

i brought it from Jt auto style.blue fogs and bodykit..if u want to seee more picture of the bodykit and sideskirts let me know...

i dont want oem bodykit..i wanted something different something i know i would like and not regret not gettting it just because people would hate or it or somthing ...exterior is base on what people throw on it...and it base on how clean and simple you can keep it to make it look good..that what i think..i sold my accord soo i got no use for it..i know its my lost but..at this point i dont really mind..my lost is sombody else gain and knowing they will be happy with what they getting for this price.... :D

·
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump.

seem like i cant get rid of it sooo after xmas it is free..just come pick it up and bring it home..if it still laying around after xmas.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
:werd:
post on ebay & state local pick-up. even craigslist. someone is bound to buy it. that sux to lose $800.
:bump: for you and hope u find a buyer :up:

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
$200 is better than $800 so get somebody local to buy it on ebay or craigslist ..

But If I had a 7th gen I would be rocking your kit already =P

1 - 10 of 10 Posts