Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay so i'm moving to a bigger house in a bit, and i gotta sell some junk.. so here it is! Ohh yeah and most of these are OBO so please no low balling these prices are as low as you can get.

Orignal Speakers.. one has a little hole it in but it's hardly noticeable $20 + shipping

Belkin Wireless G router, 802.11g or 802.11b, 400ft range, Very easy to install $25 + shipping (SOLD)

Brand new LV wallet! (i don't know if it's real or fake but it smells new and ohh yeah my sister got it for me but i'm not a baller haha) $50 + shipping

Call of duty 2 for PC $10 + shipping

DHD 400 watt AMP $20 + shipping!

Brand new Generic fliters (much bigger than a regular filter) It also comes with an adapter (test fitted once but never had engine turned on) $20 + shipping

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I think inside the wallet where the $ goes, the fabric should have LV or LOGO names on it, if it's js plain brown or tan fabric.. it's fake, but still pimpin :cool:

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mista jc said:
I think inside the wallet where the $ goes, the fabric should have LV or LOGO names on it, if it's js plain brown or tan fabric.. it's fake, but still pimpin :cool:
YEah the inside of the wallet has the same pattern design as the outside, it's pretty cool looking

AutoAmbition said:
those filters look JDM street cred...only in yellow?

Yeah only yellow haha

·
Registered
790 Posts
it's fake. to tell if it's fake or not, the logo had to be imprinted into the wallet. and so you should notice the emboss of the text. oh well, i got a fake LV wallet also. i got it from VN. LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts