Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: K&N Typhoon Series Cold Air Intake
Description: The CAI is red. It is not in the best condition (there are a few scratches and marks from when i duct taped the filter temporarily when I accidentally broke the little metal thingy that holds the filter to the intake) but it functions just as the people at K&N planned for it to function. The Air Filter is quite dirty but you can clean it easily. I am selling as is and will not clean it for you. It is CARB legal and has a little carb legal sticker emblem thingy on it to prove it just incase. Although it is a CAI, it can be turned into a Short Ram Intake incase you are worried about hydro locking your engine. Or you can even attach a AEM Bypass Valve to it. Included with the CAI is the K&N Filter Wrap.
Price: $150.00 Shipped.

PICS AND VIDEO ADDED. LOOK BELOW!!

1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
c'mon, no one wants a cai that can convert into a short ram?!?

1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AV6Ballerrr said:
pm me some pics i might be interested so long as you accept paypal for payment. :)
here's pics of when i first got it:

here's a pic of when it was set up as cold air (the pic isn't that good :-/ )

and here's a pic set up as short ram:

·
Registered
5 Posts
imnotmatt1189 said:
FS: K&N Typhoon Series Cold Air Intake
Description: The CAI is red. It is not in the best condition (there are a few scratches and marks from when i duct taped the filter temporarily when I accidentally broke the little metal thingy that holds the filter to the intake) but it functions just as the people at K&N planned for it to function. The Air Filter is quite dirty but you can clean it easily. I am selling as is and will not clean it for you. It is CARB legal and has a little carb legal sticker emblem thingy on it to prove it just incase. Although it is a CAI, it can be turned into a Short Ram Intake incase you are worried about hydro locking your engine. Or you can even attach a AEM Bypass Valve to it. Included with the CAI is the K&N Filter Wrap.
Price: $150.00 Shipped.

PICS AND VIDEO ADDED. LOOK BELOW!!

I will buy the CAI once I have the money for it. Just give me till Saturday, thats when I get paid lol. This works on the 2006 EX AT right?

1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
octaviusprime said:
I will buy the CAI once I have the money for it. Just give me till Saturday, thats when I get paid lol. This works on the 2006 EX AT right?
yea it'll work on your EX AT as long as it's a V6. someone else has offered me a price but if you can do better... then that's always good :)

i won't be able to ship this out for at least a week... so everyone that wants it save some money for it! lol. i will post pics of the actual intake and filter off the car soon too...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts