Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these K sports laying around. they have about 15k miles on them or so, I'm the 2nd owner. I traded the 1st owner my stock ones for these and they been sitting in my garage ever since the trade, wanted to go lower but change my mind now.

the 1st pic makes the cylinder groove thing looks all shiny but there is a little corrosion between the grooves.
also you may notice that there is no wrenches, I didn't get them from the last owner since he lost them.

Don't really know how much to ask for since no one is selling any, but on the K sport website they are 1300. So I suppose $600 shipped.

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
$600? Wow. Someone jump on this deal. Offering any trades or just getting rid of them? 6thGen? 7thGen?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, forgot to add. its for the 6th gen. also diy headlights not for sale in the back lol.

as for trades, offer me something. I really want some wheels, currently have the 6spd wheels on right now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok to save everybodys time. this is what I have on my car
I/E, tein ss, 6spd wheels, valor deck, amp, subs, nrg setup with quick release, headlights, fogs..so yeah.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take the meisters man. You can order 2 more for around $1200. That's a good deal
yeah, I'll think about it though. Don't really have money, I was gonna use the 600 to buy new headers, and window visors and save the rest.

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
yeah, I'll think about it though. Don't really have money, I was gonna use the 600 to buy new headers, and window visors and save the rest.
Which headers are you gonna buy if you dont mind me asking and going off subject. Man I would have taken your ksports and sell my tein-SSp

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
aren't these just a rebranded version of the F2's you can get on ebay for under 630 new?

1300 is MSRP so of course its crazy high.

bump for some clean coilovers tho.

did the original owner trade you those for stock suspension straight up? if so, holy crap you got a good deal.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Which headers are you gonna buy if you dont mind me asking and going off subject. Man I would have taken your ksports and sell my tein-SSp
well its been awhile that I haven't bought anything for my car, I was looking at XS but its out of stock, so I'm thinking I'll be the 1st to buy the JVT ones off of ebay and give a review.

aren't these just a rebranded version of the F2's you can get on ebay for under 630 new?

1300 is MSRP so of course its crazy high.

bump for some clean coilovers tho.

did the original owner trade you those for stock suspension straight up? if so, holy crap you got a good deal.
idk about rebranding them, yes it was a strait up trade, catch was I had to take them off and put the stock ones on....wasn't easy.

$600 Shipped? They are as good as sold in my books. PM Me. Thanks.
PM sent

Correction, D2 and K-Sport are virtually the same. F2s **** on both of the others IMO. I ride on D2s. Almost identical to K-Sports.
ya I believe the D2 and K sports are the same except purple and orange.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just checked my email, I have these on craigslist too for 650 and I got someone interested too. geez did I post these on too cheap?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll throw in a TL-s rear sway w bushings and bracket for a little extra, just found it. Its brand new, just beat up from shipping, shipped to and from myself hah. I got this for free from mrm1ke02 when I purchased his SS.

·
The Dark Knight
24 Posts
Yes, I'm very interested I just have a couple questions regarding them. I've been doing my research on these and overall people seem to be very satisfied with this set up. However, quite a few people complain of the shocks blowing out on them prematurely (one poor guy changed his shocks 5 times in a short period of a little over a year!) So my question is are the shocks blown or about to blow? Also, I'm dealing with another guy here on V6P regarding Tein SS with 20000 Miles on them in good condition as well for $600 Shipped (deal is not finalized however). In your HONEST opinion which do you think is the better deal and better overall coilover Teins or Ksports? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts