Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CLOSED FS: Kaminari Lip Kit 1998-2000 Coupe

Hey fellas, I'm trying to get rid of my lip kit that has been sitting in my garage for months. I bought it from another member off this board but never had the money to put it on. The kit is in great condition, the pictures well tell you that they are authentic Kaminari pieces. The selling price is $400 local pickup. I live in Southeast Michigan (Detroit burbs) 48310. I am will to meet half way if the distance is reasonable. My e-mail address is [email protected] if you have any further questions.

Sorry guys, kit is sold. Thanks Eric.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
hey i live in sterling heights .. and your a vietboy right? haha .. uhhh maybe we can work out a deal .. i got first dibs .. but i have my sides and rear on already .. i need a new front .. my black widow was ruined in a crash .. PM me aight? latez .. duy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm at 15 and Mound (my parents actually, I'm at MSU right now). If no one wants the whole kit then you got dibs on the front lip.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Would you be intersted in a trade for an OEM kit? I've been lookin for a kaminari kit for a while, but im located in CT.. hopefully we can possibly work somehting out with shipping..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry HondaV698, I need the money so I am only looking to sell.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry HondaV698, I need the money so I am only looking to sell.
Are you going to be able to ship? Cuz im still intersted..

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Kaminari is a great company, even tho its fiberglass, the shape is VERY strong and holds up PERFECTLY, even if u hit it pretty hard. :up:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who would I go to ship something so large?

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
im on 17 and ryan so i can like walk to your house and pick up the front bumper but im being sarcastik right now haha .. but yeah i want the front lip ..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Who would I go to ship something so large?
I would try and go to like UPS or FedEx and ask them how you think you should ship it.. They can probably recommend where or how to ship it properly... IF you want, you can talk to me AIm is A1rpenny11

·
Registered
662 Posts
is it still available, i pmed and emailed u

1 - 13 of 13 Posts