Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITEM LOCATION: Posted on ebay as well.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5784093148&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

You are bidding on a Brand New 2004 Kicker 12 Inch L7 Subwoofer. It comes in a box designed by Kicker and placed in the box by kicker. Subwoofer has never been powered or put into a car or had wires hooked up to it. It is Brand New and Has never been used.

RMS: 750 Watts

Peak: 1500 Watts

Ohms: 4 Ohm

It is a 12 Inch Subwoofer. I just never had time to install it in my car. Width of the whole box is 29 inches. And the height is about 15 inches. Just giving you the measurements just incase you want to buy the item and see if it fits, but giving you measurements up front so you don't have to waste your money and time into buying it to see if it fits.

You will be very happy with this subwoofer, it comes with the BOX, Grill, and Subwoofer. It is ported, no modifications has been done to the box it comes original from Kicker and has never been powered or used. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will answer any question to the best to my knowledge.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding. I have included a picture, and this is the EXACT picture of the item you are getting. With the grill, box, and subwoofer are all EXACT.

Shipping: Buyer Pays for all shipping cost. The shipping cost will be calculated at the end of the auction.

Payment Methods: PayPal / Money Order / Cashier's Check

1 - 2 of 2 Posts