Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone, I made the decision to not modify my car(Honda accord coupe 2004 V6) this year(might be looking at selling), quite a shame since these were only on my car for 1 summer I did less than 10K.

Ground Controls
This kit fits 03-07 Honda Accord and 04-07 Acura TSX

Koni Yellows
Fits:
- 2004-2007 Acura TSX (Base)
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord (LX Coupe, LX Sedan, EX Coupe, EX Sedan)

The ride is unparalleled with this setup unless you are going to pay massive amounts. Read reviews do your homework and you will see this setup is amazing!

They will come fully assembled so you don't need to UNDO your current top plates etc. The assembly includes bump stops and padding for the top plates. You will also get the koni adjustment knob for the dampening.

Please note that the tracks for the ground controls have a slight wear on them(see pictures), I got them like this from the previous owner. My assembly has since corrected the problem. you can FULLY slide the ring up and down it is just aesthetic. Plus you would only set the ring on there if you wanted to 4x4 your car.

I live in Canada so if you are interested it will cost more to ship to the USA. Canadians will get first dibs.

SOLD!!

FYI- That is anti Seize on the bottom of the front suspension.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would prefer to sell as a whole, if someone just wants the GC's maybe we can do something. I will keep you updated NighthawkB_7Gen

·
Driver for hire
208 Posts
What's the drop on a setup like this? I was looking at the HFP setup just because I'm not looking to be slammed, but want to lower my COG just a hair.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the Ground controls are totally adjustable, so the height is up to you. I went from HFP's to D2's then to these. Honestly the ride quality is comparable to the HFP suspension but you are as low as you want to go. You can also adjust stiffness of the Koni's to your liking.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@minhokim86 - I would like to sell them as a whole. (Maybe you and NighthawkB_7Gen can arrange something?)

Ground Controls Suspension

FRONT - 0800.250.0475
REAR - 0800.250.0300

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ Work something out with a member that wants the GC's so I only have to ship 1 thing. Then split the costs appropriately :)

·
BLK HWAK
802 Posts
I'm still interested in GC's.

Thanks for pm NighthawkB_7Gen

However, i'm not willing to split it 50/50 since it coasts more to get Koni's as far as i know.

Koni Yellow's Retail MRSP: $330 for front, $354 for rear.

Koni North America - ITT -2005 Honda Accord Catalog Search

Ground Controls's Retail MRSP: $399

Ground Control - Coilover Conversion kit, 03-07 Honda Accord/ 04-07 Acura TSX

correct me if im wrong. unless there's someone else who wants to take all as pkg, if anyone's interested in Koni's please pm me and we'll try to work something out. thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I PM'd you back, Konis are cheaper from customcarscentral. About $600 for a set of 4. That would split it about 60/40. $360, $240 for the asking price of $600. See my PM for more details

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
dang. i'm selling my koni's for 400 shipped with brand new tein springs. at first i was like, hold up. someone stole me koni's?!

GLWS man!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts