Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Gals,

This is a brand new KP Technologies Window Roll Up Module. I never had a chance to install this bad boy into my accord, and have since traded up and don't wish to install this into my TL Type S. It's had the wires stripped and zipp tied, but I can assure you it hasn't been installed. If your interested in looking at the manufactor's website go to KP Technologies and click products window roll up module. Here is the picture of the module.

I'm looking to get $40 bucks shipped. I take paypal. PM me if your interested!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ATran said:
i dont get how this works. how would installing this on one window side affect the other 3?
From what I understand from reading about the product on other boards, it taps into the wire harness for the drivers side switch, thus allowing it to control the other 3 windows. I've heard alot of great reviews, just don't feel like tearing my TL apart.

PM Replied Daich

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
i looked at it before. very intresting. id probably get it if it was cheaper couse i think its almost same price on their website. i guess it works opposite to holding unlock down to roll down windows. i wonder if it would work with sunroof if wired up to sunroom switch

·
Registered
461 Posts
On the coupe; no. Sedan yes. The sunroof on the coupe needs a positive generating output. Sedans are the opposite. Strange, I know... but I looked into it, and that's what I found. *freebump.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
k.heiner said:
On the coupe; no. Sedan yes. The sunroof on the coupe needs a positive generating output. Sedans are the opposite. Strange, I know... but I looked into it, and that's what I found. *freebump.
I think you are partially wrong... it is only for the sedan, but there is a seperate module that does the one-touch sunroof effect.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
ATran said:
wtf is there? my 99 sedan just opens, close, tilt. but i have to hold the button.
Are you confused about what the sunroof module does? well with the sunroof module, all you have to do is hit whichever action you want (tilt/open/close), then let go of the button and the module will do the rest. So you wont have to hold your finger on the buttons. So you have to be inside your car with the key in the ignition... unlike with the module the O.P. is selling. Yeah I know... its for lazy people.

·
Registered
461 Posts
To clarify; the roll up module does not specifically do the sunroof commands. But it cannot be paired with the moonroof module if you have a coupe (because the moonroof module doesn't work with a coupe).

The module for sale here is for both coupe and sedan...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
k.heiner said:
To clarify; the roll up module does not specifically do the sunroof commands. But it cannot be paired with the moonroof module if you have a coupe (because the moonroof module doesn't work with a coupe).

The module for sale here is for both coupe and sedan...
ITEM IS SOLD!!! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts