Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GOT BOOST?? I DO!!
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK I have not had my AV6 in a while (almost 3 years) and have some parts lying around the garage. If you are interesed in anything please EMAIL ME @ [email protected] as I don't get email notices when I receive PMs from V6P. Also, I am not listing any prices because......Well, I am lazy and want you all to do the work for me. I really don't have a price on anything so you give me an offer + shipping and I will try to make it happen. All parts are for a 98-02 AV6. Now for the goodies:

-Set of front calipers (OE replacement) painted blue. Never used.

-Set of front rotors (OE replacement). Never used

-Set of tuner lugs by Dorman, 16 lugs with 4 locking lugs for a total of 20 lug nuts. These are brand new in box and were never used. <- Pending

-Tom's Racing X-Dynamic springs. Not in box, but brand new and, yep you guessed it, never used.

-3 gauge pod for A-pillar. Never used.

-Brand new still in factory plastic wrap, Raybestos front brake pads.

Again please email me at [email protected] with any offer or interest. That will help me out with being able to get back to you.

I seriously need these gone. I don't care if you think you are lowballing me. I will not be insulted and might just take the offer. Like I said make and offer, you might be surprised.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i might be interested in the springs depending on price+shipping. and you can determine the price cuz i don't know much about these springs

·
GOT BOOST?? I DO!!
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i might be interested in the springs depending on price+shipping. and you can determine the price cuz i don't know much about these springs
How about $80 shipped. It looks like it will be about $30 to ship. When I got the springs, they were $250 brand new. I have never tried them and wasn't able to find much info on them this time around. I really just need stuff out of my garage. Let me know what you want to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts