Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of KYB AGX 8 way adjustable struts with ground control coilover sleves for sale.

Fits: 98-02 Accord, 03-05 Accord, 99-03 TL, 04-08 TSX

those suspensions are all interchangeable, just gotta use the right top har for your car.

struts have approx 5000 miles on them. all are in great shape, no leaks or damage.

NEED TO SELL ASAP! need the cash for a family issue.

ASKING $400 with all fees and shipping included!

paypal email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
is this struts and springs? I dont know too much about suspension but if its struts and springs thats one hell of a deal and I might be interested.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
KYB AGX W/ Ground Controls

PM sent. I will take them I have money in hand.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
lol well i beat you to it simmy. Lol u usually jump on stuff like this and I am like WTF. How ya like them retro?

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
hahahaah i guess you're lucky then huh??? j/k the retros are pretty good. wish output was a bit better but not bad. of course your RXs are nicer but i'm happy with them

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
you wana help me install these? hopefully I can get them. lol

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
hahah i hope so too. yeah i don't mind helping you. when you back from school. i want to do a photoshoot before i have to winter mode my car.

p.s

want to host a meet in sj?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pm replyed!

Shocks and springs have about 5000 miles on them.

Also, they aren't gonna come off of the car untill I get the cash in my paypal. As soon as I Recieve payment, it will be pulled off, and shipped the next day. TIA

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
pm replied

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Not yet but I already contact him and in the process or trying to work something out.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Suspension will be coming off tonight, will be cleaned off and packed, ready to ship by Monday morning

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
swt. I am ready to pay!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok. Well there two of you that are interested and ready to pay, so the first one to pay me gets it. PM or post if you sent the money to My paypal, thanks!

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Waiting for invoice. Payment is ready to go asap.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
sold to me as of 12/13/08 ^^ woot woot

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sold to me as of 12/13/08 ^^ woot woot
Well I really hate to burst your bubble man, but the guy who was suppose to supply me with stocks found out that he got rid of it so I have nothing to put in my car when I sell these. So at the moment I'm not gonna be able to sell them. I'm gonna deny your payment for right now. If I can get ahold of a set of stock suspension then I'll PM you so I can give you a deal. Sorry for the inconvinence.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts