Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got some stuff here for sale.

-legacy color lcd screen 7.2" perfect working order, pics available, all accessories. asking $80 shipped. sold!

-6th gen accord cd deck. came out of a 99 av6 ex. works great, no visual blemishes, i also have the radio code. perfect for a 6th generation accord lx. asking $50 shipped. sold!

-stock springs and strut tower braces from a 99 accord v6 coupe. $5 plus shipping.

-central pneumatic 3/4" drive heavy duty impact wrench. unused. asking $35 shipped.

-central pneumatic 3/8" drive air ratchet wrench. unused. asking $25 shipped.

any questions or inquiries, please pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the info on the impact wrench are:
3/4" drive, 7cfm, 90psi, 1-4500 rpm, 1/4" npt inlet, 500 max ft/lbs of torque. just let me know if its what you're looking for. if you want, i can try to borrow a digicam and snap a pic of it for you. thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hrmmmm.... 500ftlbs eh? Got a model number for me? :) I might just have to nab the tools from you. Been thinking about getting an air compressor but I've been hedging a bit. Might be time to spend the cash. The 7CFM might be a problem is that's the minimum required though. At least.. for getting a cheapie compressor

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
dibs on the lcd screen

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deck and screen are currently pending sale. i'll let you know if they become available again. thanks and keep checking back in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts