Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black or Silver (switchable) Carbon Fiber switch panel (fit cars that have double din)..come with 2 toggle switch, purge button --can be wired for something else)
$20

L.E.D (come in 4) ..have White led (BLUE LED SOLD) $10 each

Polarg M4 (shell is colored blue..but i think the output is white) - $5

Nokya Hood Pin Set - BLUE/CHROME (Brand New) $5

(2) Monster Cable - Interlink 101XLN (high quality shielded car audio interconnect cable ) 5 Meter (16.4 Feet) (1Brand New, 1 Brand New open box) (open box or new)---> $20 for BRAND NEW IN BOX, $15 FOR BRAND NEW OPEN

Monster Cable- Battery Clamp (model # MBC2+) $5

Monster Cable Competition Battery Clamp (Model # CBC3-) (Brand New) $7

Monster Cable PowerFuse Distribution Block (Model # PFD 34A) (Brand New, but open box) $15

Monster Cable Interlink 401XLN (High Performance,Xtra Low Noise Car Audio INterconnect with Multiple Gauge Wire ...construction) XLN= Xtra Low Noise (Brand New, Open Box) $30

TRC (FUSE/WIRE Holder) (Brand New) - FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE

Monster Cable Capacitor - Used , but perfect working condition $40

DEI (VIPER alarm system) Immobilizer..allows manual car to have autostart.
Componenet model 555H, for Honda and Acura. Brand new open to take pic SOLD

Blk Housing Headlight for 98-02 Accord. sold to sirsig no pix yet..avail upon request

Buyer pay for shipping. Paypal accepted. pick up is welcome. No Dibs...MONEY TALK!

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Any cracks on the lights? I'll take them, whats your paypal. pics be great [email protected]

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't want to ship the light..they are not crack..but shows wear...that's y its $25

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
I'll take the Polarg M4 bulbs. It's for the parking light strip under the 9006/9005 lights, right? Please PM me.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nE0F0x said:
"allows manual car to have autostart." what does that mean? I can start my engine with my remote?.. my car is MT
yea its a bypass system, but u need to have the viper alarm to begin with.. .. buyin this kit alone wont start your car

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bri said:
I'll take the Polarg M4 bulbs. It's for the parking light strip under the 9006/9005 lights, right? Please PM me.
that i'm not too fimiliar with..u mite want to check (or hope someone come in this thread and answer the question) ..haha

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
hey ponicka kinda off topic but can u by anychance scan the instructions on the dei bypass kit? i lost mine and its been a few years since i programmed it.

·
6th gen
625 Posts
ponickka said:
i don't want to ship the light..they are not crack..but shows wear...that's y its $25
sell locally first if you want. let me know when you wanna ship it out

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thAviEtbOi 37 said:
interested in the 555h, let me know whats going on with that
its not sold as of now, if u wawant it..ill take paypal, cash, check ...

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1bLwN_AcCoRd said:
hey ponicka kinda off topic but can u by anychance scan the instructions on the dei bypass kit? i lost mine and its been a few years since i programmed it.
ill take a pix of the instruction...and email to u..email addy?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pm sent...check it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts