Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just sold my car and I have a few things laying around that I want to get rid of. All prices are obo.

2000 Accord Coupe Tafetta White front bumper ...........70 obo
2000 Accord Coupe Tafetta White rear bumper .............70 obo
2000 Accord Coupe Tafetta White left/right fenders ........90 obo
98-02 Accord right/left headlights brand new............ sold
98-02 Accord Coupe 4 cyl full exhaust ...............50 obo
98-02 Accord Coupe resonator...........15
98-02 Accord stock springs...........20
4 4X114.3 stock steelies with hubcaps but no tires ........ 40
98-02 Accord Coupe corner taillights altezzas (the bigger circle ones)..... sold

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
whiteaccordcoupe said:
aww boo on you two, i am looking for a front/rear bumper conversion LOL.. i guess i got third dibs?
You can buy mines and fog lights for the same price so I can buy this one! But no front lip is included - HAHA

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
markus1030 said:
You can buy mines and fog lights for the same price so I can buy this one! But no front lip is included - HAHA
if thats the case why are you buying another one for? haha your car looks awesome without the rear lip :D

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
CRV_33 said:
if thats the case why are you buying another one for? haha your car looks awesome without the rear lip :D
Thanks! but I have a very very good reason why I need to buy another bumper - muhahaha.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
^ yeh I thought so, cause I rather drive down there anyway. Yo, sell me that bumper and stuff and I'll take it.

I should be there next weekend anyway.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aite im moving in a month so i really need to get rid of these things...everything is obo and i just threw up prices so if its too high just make me an offer

1 - 20 of 49 Posts