Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LS430 driver side Projector, ballast, and bulb $325 shipped, there is alittle damage at the bulb plug, see picture, but still holds fine.

2 pairs RX8 shrouds. $50 shipped each pair.

Paypal only! (NO Credit Card)

Email: [email protected]

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
bump.

fyi, for the ls430 projector, you need both the passenger and driver side projector.. you cannot use two passenger side or two driver side projector. it MUST be a passenger and a driver side... unlike other projectors, it doesnt matter what side you use, but with LS430, you have to use the left and right side.

and these have awesome output.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Kiet said:
bump.

fyi, for the ls430 projector, you need both the passenger and driver side projector.. you cannot use two passenger side or two driver side projector. it MUST be a passenger and a driver side... unlike other projectors, it doesnt matter what side you use, but with LS430, you have to use the left and right side.

and these have awesome output.
why is that? do they have a different shield/cutoff?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i think its the cutoff, if i rememner that correctly.. but on the projector itself, i'll specify "L" and "R"

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the driver and passenger projectors are different. driver side extend more light and wider beam to the left and passenger does the samething to the right.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Price of ballast alone?

The reason it extends so much farther is because of the integrated reflectors... it's sort of cheating but works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts