Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale here a BRAND NEW M-16 RIS Laser Light Spring Rifle w/2000 High Grade BB's. This is a full sized replica of the real version that United States Special Forces use. It has an adjustable Hop Up and Gun Stock for close quarter or long range battles. Effectively shoot 250fps at 130-160 feet in range. 20 capacity magazine clip, and includes laser light and flashlight for night time w/RIS foregrip for better handling and close quarter situations. All the add-on features can modified to suit your needs. I am selling it for $50obo, local preferred. Thanks for looking.







 

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
Joined
·
5,254 Posts
:gotpm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Who told you that is what Special Forces use. Any infantryman and anyone attached to an infantry unit uses that weapon. Special Forces doesnt use that weapon. That is pretty close to a replica of an M-4 not M-16 and they have it set up all wrong. I'm not trying to flame you but I'm just trying to let you know so that you dont give someone the wrong info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here4u2nv151 said:
Who told you that is what Special Forces use. Any infantryman and anyone attached to an infantry unit uses that weapon. Special Forces doesnt use that weapon. That is pretty close to a replica of an M-4 not M-16 and they have it set up all wrong. I'm not trying to flame you but I'm just trying to let you know so that you dont give someone the wrong info.

Yes, the M-16 weaponry served as the main weapon for infantry, but it also served for the US Special Forces, and as well as over two dozen western countries for almost two decades. And this is the M-16, not the M-4. To be specific this is the M16A4 model, this is because the basic M-16 weapons system went through multiple experiements and improvements, hence, M16A4. Rreason you probably thought it was an M4 was probably bc they look almost the same, since the M16A4 was the last model in its series, the M4 took right after it, with two models, M4 & M4A1. The M4A1 achieves 80% commonality with the M16A4, therefore they look much alike, one of the difference between the two is that the M4 is shorter. I hope this explains it, and thanks anyways.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Here4u2nv151 said:
Who told you that is what Special Forces use. Any infantryman and anyone attached to an infantry unit uses that weapon. Special Forces doesnt use that weapon. That is pretty close to a replica of an M-4 not M-16 and they have it set up all wrong. I'm not trying to flame you but I'm just trying to let you know so that you dont give someone the wrong info.
lol.. lets not get all technical about an airsoft gun man... anyways, good luck with the sale :up2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robbyx_209[9] said:
lol.. lets not get all technical about an airsoft gun man... anyways, good luck with the sale :up2:
Lol, just wanna make sure that people know that the stuff im selling is what it is, and not something else :) Did u get my pm btw?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
maying856 said:
Lol, just wanna make sure that people know that the stuff im selling is what it is, and not something else :) Did u get my pm btw?
that post wasn't directed towards you but yea i undestand :up: .... yea i got your PM, can't wait to get it, i'll be sure to leave feedback for you :) thanks again
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top