Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well looks like ill have to find somebody else. guy who i got it for backed up i guess(doesnt reposnt to my messages for over 2 weeks)
polisher is new and was not used, tested and it works, comes with manual, wrench, handle and manual. it might have lifetime warranty through maguairs, i called them and they said if it brakes just send it to them and they fix it or replace it, you dont need proof of purchase which is nice.
this is same as Porter cable 7424 and made by porter cable, just has maguairs sticker on it and comes with lifetime warranty unlike 7424,

i got one for myself and it works great

will sell it for $110 shipped within 48 states, sale pending to rajin929

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Just fyi, this is the information I found while I was looking for a random orbital polisher:

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13235

To be more specific the lifetime warranty for the G100 is offered to anyone who purchases this machine from Meguiar's directly. If you purchase it elsewhere you will be subject to their policies/warranty.
(800) 854-8073 *170
[email protected]

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i called them, they told me that i just have to call them and they will fix it, i asked them if i need proof of purchase or anything and they said no.

ill check your link when i get home couse its blocked at work

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
link is blocked at my work but its same thing as porter cable 7424 just has maguairs label on it instead of porter cable. you would need backing plate to use any kinda pads couse it doesnt come with polisher, i got 5inch backing plate for my and use lake county pads

1 - 20 of 26 Posts