Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE!!!
I invested in a Subaru Impreza about 2 years ago and no longer have the Accord, so I am trying to sell my car parts that's been sitting in my basement.

1)
BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED 98-00 4dr Honda Accord 4pc Xenon Body Kit (Already painted Naples Gold)

Retail Price: $985.90
Asking Price: $450.00

It includes front, rear, and sides.

2)
Four USED 18" Hyper X GT-7 Rims with tires.

Purchase Price: $1,100.00
Asking Price: $275.00 (I'm selling it for a really cheap price due to one rim being cracked).

**Side Note: Someone had suggested that there's a place in MD called "ye ole wheel shop" on route 1, which can repair and refinish a rim for about $150.**

Here's a picture of the rims when I had the Accord:

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

If you need to contact me, please contact me by:
AIM: h3av3nzangel4u
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I can vouch for Chow she's legit I've bought things from here local what's been up girl. If you plan to part out I want the rear lip for sure holla at me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dre~! Thanks dude! I hope the DC Sport SS Headers are working out for you. I haven't seen you in forever! I hope everything's going well for you.

I finally have time to get rid of some of my parts. Trying to pay off the Subie asap. But you don't want a whole brand new kit??? ^_^

I'll see what I can do... if I don't have any buyers, I'll have to sell it in pieces. But I'll keep you guys updated.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Dre~! Thanks dude! I hope the DC Sport SS Headers are working out for you. I haven't seen you in forever! I hope everything's going well for you.

I finally have time to get rid of some of my parts. Trying to pay off the Subie asap. But you don't want a whole brand new kit??? ^_^

I'll see what I can do... if I don't have any buyers, I'll have to sell it in pieces. But I'll keep you guys updated.

The only thing I would change is the Rear on my car and I like the Xenon better :( but let me know what you can do no rush we will have to meet up at rockville one day maybe at starbucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts