1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v6_pawer said:
Pics, please? Is it new or used?

Thanks

Used for less than 1000 miles. It comes with gaskets, and bolts. This is the 2nd batch which clears the oil pan. Excellent Condition.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
175shipped to toronto,canada via usps airmail??? how come ur selling these? any fitment issues when u had it installed?? rply asap thanx!!!

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
i have these headers. GREAT HEADERS. better than my old obx's but one problem was the frame of the car gets a little close to the header. if thats a problem with yours. dont worry. you can just bring it to a shop or even yourself to cut off the little flap of metal or bend it..
i bent mine to try to find the problem and just had the shop cut it off. hehe.

also i recommend new gaskets.... e****ally not the megan gasket that comes with it. I was told they sucked and I got new gaskets that looked a lot better. was real metal but was like 100 dollars for a pair. but the shop charged me that.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kleptodathief said:
175shipped to toronto,canada via usps airmail??? how come ur selling these? any fitment issues when u had it installed?? rply asap thanx!!!
$200 shipped to canada. Selling it because putting my car back to stock. NO fitment issue what so ever.

·
Registered
900 Posts
did you put a for sale ad on craigslist too? hahaha i think i saw it before

1 - 8 of 8 Posts