Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. looking to sell EITHER a pair of OEM headlights OR aftermarket black housing headlights. Headlights will fit 98-02 accords... asking for $110 for either pair... comes with 9006 PIAA Extreme white bulbs and BRAND NEW 9006 Sylvannia Silverstar bulbs!

condition for the OEMs are 10/10. Used for only 2 months before i swapped them

condition of black housings are 8/10. Used for abt 1 yr, but taken good care of.

blackhousings

pix 2

2. Brand NEW AEM bypas-valve for I-4 accords, or cars with similiar air intake diameter

valve

3. Apex'i WS piping for 98-02 accord coupes..... i bought the WS catback exhaust system, but only used the muffler..... piping is brand new, comes with everything.... will be a great investment for those of u looking to be a sleeper, or those of u who currently have a muffler only.. $80 picked up in So Cal

piping

·
Registered
265 Posts
Also interested in Blackhousings.

I will take if deal does not go thru with ^Jsandiego.

Also, what kind of bulbs do you have in your turn signals? they are really bright, which is what i want to have. thnx

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
3. Apex'i WS piping for 98-02 accord coupes..... i bought the WS catback exhaust system, but only used the muffler..... piping is brand new, comes with everything.... will be a great investment for those of u looking to be a sleeper, or those of u who currently have a muffler only.. $80 picked up in So Cal
I-4 or V6???

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sale of piping is pending on 98CG_show..... 2nd dibs is whoagorgeous.... it's actually for the V6 single muffler conversion, but can be used for the I4 too.. i asked apex'i b4...

headlights sale pending for Pmehta6genV6..... if the OEM is sold, the blackhousings is not for sale anymore... i need to keep one... i'll keep u all posted... btw, the turn signal bulbs are stock amber bulbs....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts