303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genuine MOMO TORNADO steering wheel.
Used for about 6 months.
Carbon Fiber look alike.
Great condition.
Bought for $159.
$80.

Aftermarket (OEM STYLE) 2001-2002 Accord sedan fog lights.
NEVER USED.
Was going to modify it to my 98 but I'm giving up.
Comes with switch, wiring harness, tie straps, misc. screws.
Bought for $88.
$50.

Pay pal only please!
Honest seller.
Pm me here.
Thankyou.

·
Registered
205 Posts
50 shipped for the fog lights... i have a 2000 4dr accord and i'm thinking of modifying them and putting htem on btw shipping zip code would be 02723 lemme know what you think...thanks -VIK-

·
Registered JDMarzan
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
00wHtsEDaN said:
50 shipped for the fog lights... i have a 2000 4dr accord and i'm thinking of modifying them and putting htem on btw shipping zip code would be 02723 lemme know what you think...thanks -VIK-

That's too low! I'll do everything for $78.88 shipped with pay pal fees already included. Yes this will be a good project I could have done it but I just straight gave up. Too much school work and just unexpected situtations arise.

·
Registered
205 Posts
671CG5 said:
That's too low! I'll do everything for $78.88 shipped with pay pal fees already included. Yes this will be a good project I could have done it but I just straight gave up. Too much school work and just unexpected situtations arise.
dam cuz i got 65 right now on hand after i pay my 300 dolla ticket i got for being brown and having a dropped accord with a lip :( conneticut cops suck.....lemme know

·
Registered JDMarzan
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can send me that as a deposit till you come up with the rest. How does that sound I'm trying to help you out too bro. Let me know. Just want my money back I'm actually losing out.

Or tell you what $75 shipped with pay pal fees included...how's that sound. You got 2 options here.

Peace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts