Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a used for 1 month motorola v3 RAZR forsale comes with leather case and software cd and cable. 380 shipped

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well u can use any company taht uses sim cards such as tmobile cingular at&t not verizon sorry

·
you gotta rub to dub!
1,126 Posts
Any chance you can go a lot lower? The only reason I ask is because Im with Tmobile right now and their service is horrible....but the rate/plan is great! My phone is pretty beat up and Im thinking of switching to Cingular and they have a special on the RAZR for 200 with a 2 year contract. Not bad for a 500 dollar phone. Let me know, if not, thanks for your consideration.

·
Registered
101 Posts
His price isnt bad considering Cingular sells
The Leather case for $30 with tax
The software package alone with cable is $40
The phone itself has a $25-50
Shipping on a phone, boxed is about $10 via USPS regular mail
and the phone itself is about $300-400 alone.....no contract.

*EDIT* I just saw what you were looking at, If you notice something about Cingular's price online, the retail is $399.99 which means in the store you would pay $299.99 because on a 2 yr contract they give you $100 off in the store. Now after that they base the sales tax on the $399.99 price, NOT the $299.99 price. Then you have a $36 activation fee. So for $380 shipped on a phone that has no contract, ur getting a steal already..........and lastly I used to work at a corporate retail store and as DUMB as it sounds? Cingular WILL NOT honor the online pricing in stores, you MUST go online and pay shipping and then wait for the darn phone to get to you. If the phone goes bad within 30 days, you HAVE to send it back through the mail and wait longer, you can't simply exchange it at the stores.
Lame but yea......

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well tahnkx for answerin lightz !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts