Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had a mugen lip for about 3-4 months sitting in my garage and ive decided im not going to put it on. Its been out of the plastic once to look at it when i first got it. Never been installed or painted. Its the lip with the 2 holes in it. Make some offers....local would be preffered but i will ship if you want it that bad.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok tkd_boi you still in?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Eating Bun Bo Hue yummmm
358 Posts
so oyu might be able to sell it to me for 75 shipped.....but ill understand if you want to go with the higher bidder....its only fair for you :D so don't feel bad if you go with the other dude that wants it fro 90.....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so oyu might be able to sell it to me for 75 shipped.....but ill understand if you want to go with the higher bidder....its only fair for you :D so don't feel bad if you go with the other dude that wants it fro 90.....

you have first dibs, but it depends on how much shiping is going to cost me....if shipping is 35 bucs thats only 40 bucs for the lip, which is pretty low. so ill send you a PM on friday afternoon letting you know.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmm how much do lips run for anyways.. i mean MSRP i see them on ebay for 50 but it costs another 60 to ship!!
i bought mine for 125 shipped from an online retailer. 60 is shipping and HANDLING. so it really costs 40 to ship and they charge another 20 for the hell of it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
thats suks... i just want a lip for a cheap price... i got a 98a ccord and looks kinda high in the front more like empty looking at the bottom

1 - 20 of 34 Posts