Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling parts from my car. Car has already been sold. These parts are in great condition. No need for them anymore. Please no lowballing, I know what I paid for the parts and I know what price I can get for them.

....So here goes:

Polished Intake Upper/Lower----200

Rim on the right/Passenger front wheel
(4)Gram Light 57Pro 17x7 et48 5x114.3 in Gray/silver w/Diamond Cut polished lip(DICONTINUED COLOR)----750

All prices are semi FIRM, but I will consider reasonable offers......Dibs to NORCAL people first then SOCAL. But ultimately $$$ talks

Also Pictures are available for some of the items listed, but I can take pictures of specific items upon request

Shipping is not included in any prices.......but I can get shipping quotes upon request

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I won't...met many cool ppl on this site....I'll keep in touch...are you comin up for the 08/13/05 meet in berkley???

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
accord23 said:
I won't...met many cool ppl on this site....I'll keep in touch...are you comin up for the 08/13/05 meet in berkley???
i can't.. My doctor probably won't let me have a day off... :( so much sick people, so less people to help..

i want the extra air filter.. sell it to me.. :D

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
will the OEM fogs come with harness? If so I'll take 'em when you're willing to ship to So. Cal.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
hey cory... my friend phil wants the gold endlink things.. maybe you guys can work soemthing out to switch them out....

1 - 20 of 231 Posts