Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well. i got 2 things for sale.

1. StreetGlow Gold Line Blue Neons
Good Condition, still sealed in box.
Asking 80 Shipped OBO.(PENDING PAYMENT)

2. Ignited Illuminated Push Button Start Red
Box is a little beat up from shipping, but still sealed inside.
Asking 45 Shipped OBO.

PM, Email, IM me, or post here.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
hey..im interested in the push start...

can you do 25 shipped? to zip 98281?

sorry for the low offer..im currently saving up for a lip kit..

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry bro. at 25 shipped in losing more than half of what i paid. and im also losing shipping...its just not worthwhile for me to do that. 45 shipped is a good deal tho. better than what you can do on ebay, and better than u can buy it at a shop.

I only wish the guy had sent me blue :(

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hi,

Yeah, I understand...Ill still think about it though. Just some questions if you dont mind me asking. Where were you planning on putting them on the car? I was looking at my car yesterday and I have no spot to put them on. Also, does the RED illuminate or no? I kinda like the s2000 type, where it does not light up...but if it does, its ok too...just curious!

thanks again for the reply...

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hondaboi said:
Hi,

Yeah, I understand...Ill still think about it though. Just some questions if you dont mind me asking. Where were you planning on putting them on the car? I was looking at my car yesterday and I have no spot to put them on. Also, does the RED illuminate or no? I kinda like the s2000 type, where it does not light up...but if it does, its ok too...just curious!

thanks again for the reply...
i hear you man, you gotta save money wherever you can. Sorry if i sound strict, or B!tchy, i was mad yesterday cause i blew like 5 fuses trying to get my LED bars to work... :angry: But now im okay. kinda. i still hate those things...but yeah. the one i had Illuminates, the red is kinda transparent. ive seen one light up and it looks clean, i ono, i think the non-illuminated ones are kinda boring... :gotme:

As for a mounting point... i was originally going to fabricate a fiberglass mount so i could mount it right next to where the keyhole is, like to the right of the steering column...theres a small vent like thing there. i ono what thats for lol...but it seemed like a nice place to put it...ive also thought about mounting it along with racing cover switches in the second DIN slot on my dash, buying one of the ignited DIN kits, but i ono, it seems too common for me... i also contemplated in the lower console area, or perhaps right next to the shifter... but i ono still :) :gotme:

if youre still interested, you know where to find me...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I doooo! but no money! hahaha...umm where do people actually mount these? any pics of them mounted on cars?

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hondaboi said:
I doooo! but no money! hahaha...umm where do people actually mount these? any pics of them mounted on cars?
ive seen people replace where the clock goes, with a fiberglass mount, ive seen people replace just the emergency button, but relocate it, and put the push button there. ive seen people mount it with a bracket to the steering wheel, under the dash, in the sunglass mount. in the tray. inside the armrest in the center console, where the foglights button goes on the left hand side of the drivers air vent... lots of places ... get creative... and...

:gotpm:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I replied to ur pm...ill keep that price in mind for now! I hope you understand...me in a tight budget! hehe..

wow..never knew they have lots of places for these buttons....does anyone have a picture of it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts