Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Neuspeed Race Springs **SOLD**

01/13/09 Back up for sale!!!

I have a new suspension set on my vehicle, so I am selling my Neuspeed Race springs. Asking price is $105.00 shipped anywhere or $100.00 picked up and you get to take home 4EA 235/45/17 tires with about 40% life remaining, FREE.

Springs

Your vehicle will look like this with the Neuspeed Race springs installed:

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much is the drop for the front and rear? and these won't fit a 6th gen accord will they?
I believe it's 2.25"F and 1.75"R for all 7th gen V6 vehicles. Not sure about 6th gens though.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back up for sale today! Previous customer had an I4 and sale fell through.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How is the ride on these compared to stock and the pro-kits if anyone knows?

These ride very nice. I only used them on HFP struts so I am not sure how they perform on other struts.

Wowww... Shipped to canada i will buy em! let me know!
Only about ten more bucks bud.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll buy them, what part of FL you in?

I can pick them up. And also I was lookin on gen7accord the other day and saw that you need a cargo net.... guess what I found? :D. You can pm me on here if you want to or just call me at 3864510194 if you still have them

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can't really afford the wheels at this point in time. But I called the speaker place and they said the parts for it are backordered for over a month. If you want I can just send you the money for the springs via paypal, and then we can just swap the springs and cargo net at the orlando meet. Just pm your paypal info. I'll take some pictures with my phone and send them to you here in the next couple days

1 - 20 of 21 Posts