Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my Neuspeed Polished Strut Bar for 98-02 Accord V6. The bar is in very good shape and does not have the yellow Neuspeed sticker on it anymore. I've searched several threads to see how much these bars are going for and i think $50 is a below average price because i saw several bars going for $70+ and some for less so i think 50 is about right.

Price: $50 + shipping SALE PENDING

post here or PM me if you're interested.

the bar is already off the car and ready to ship.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Bump for good guy

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
im not sure about that. can anyone confirm?

i know it'll fit the sedans but not sure about the I4 accords.

check your strut towers, if the two bolts that are closest to the firewall are free then this should fit but i cant gaurantee it. although i did read somehwere that someone bought a bar for their v6 even though it was for an i4 and it didnt fit.

·
Registered
267 Posts
where in norcal are you, i might be willing to pick up. If it fits the 4 door 4 cly, then i will be gladly to take it off of u haha.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
It should fit on both the V6 and I4. I haven’t heard of any sway bars or strut bar not being interchangeable between the V6 and I4 since they are the same frame and body. Has anyone heard otherwise?

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aznracerboy said:
where in norcal are you, i might be willing to pick up. If it fits the 4 door 4 cly, then i will be gladly to take it off of u haha.
Im in the Easy Bay... Hayward more specifically. if you're willing to come out to my place then i'd gladly "test fit" it on your car before you buy.

gme2001 said:
It should fit on both the V6 and I4. I haven’t heard of any sway bars or strut bar not being interchangeable between the V6 and I4 since they are the same frame and body. Has anyone heard otherwise?
thats what i was thinking too.

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
let me see if i can find a box and packaging material from work and i'll check the price tomorrow via USPS and UPS.

·
Registered
258 Posts
If you're willing to install it on my car, I'll pick it up locally. I live in Walnut Creek. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
gme2001 said:
I think the neuspeed one is interchangeable but not the eibach one :confused: Not sure about that, but I remember Cory buying a i4 strut bar because someone said it was interchangeable but it ended up not fitting.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
lilazngrl4o8 said:
I think the neuspeed one is interchangeable but not the eibach one :confused: Not sure about that, but I remember Cory buying a i4 strut bar because someone said it was interchangeable but it ended up not fitting.
Drill some new holes into it... :naughty: :rofl:

jk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.