Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FREEEEEE: New F1 fenders for AV6 2dr

Alright, getting rid of these. If someone can pick these up in San Carlos, CA by 6pm today, they'll get it for free. They are still in good condition, still brand new... same as the picture. I'm just moving and I don't have room for these.

First PM gets them. If no one picks them up by 6pm, they'll be sitting in a dumpster around Stanford campus.

Pics:

Right fender:

Left Fender (still in wrapping):

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
did you try to fit these on your car yet? can you please post a picture of the back of the fenders? what material are they made out of ?

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
I have an invader hood...im interested on the fitment of these and what they are made of as well. They look really aggressive but I cant find a picture of them on a car. Can you put them on your car and take pics??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lowering price to $100 obo. I got these when I bought my Accord coupe from someone. I believe they are made of fiberglass.

If you are a local buyer, you can try fitting them on your car before you buy.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
ChiggerJigga said:
ok... going for $50 obo.. if i don't get any offers by 9/30, just going to throw these out... lemme know.
i'll be there to pick them up when you throw them in the trash... :p

where in norcal you located??

**edit** oh, san mateo.. mah bad... i'll see if i have time to roll that way

·
Registered
19 Posts
will these fit a sedan? if not why not? im asking because i work at a body shop, if i can make them fit with basic work i will buy them

·
Registered
393 Posts
gimme your addy for when you throw em out haha i live like an hour away (pittsburg) but would be worth the trip .......you can throw em into my back seat instead of the trash and ill throw you dub or more if i can (gas is expensive when you dont have a job) ...if thats cool with you ?

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
ill buy them, PM me please

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
i have dibs fellas. money talks

·
Registered
19 Posts
actually i said i would buy them but no one answered my question. i would have given you $100 for them my wife wants them for her v6 sedan. but anyways....... what is it that makes a coupe fender and sedan fender different?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts