Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: new red front and rear OEM lip kit and white lip kit sides for 6th gen accord

EVERYTHING SOLD! except...

all i have left are a BRAND NEW blue and taefitta white lip kit sides, each set for $253.35 shipped(includes paypal fee) and comes with all the hardware.

·
Registered
291 Posts
bump for good seller and honest seller!

·
AV6.com Veteran
2,171 Posts
this is the LIP KIT side skirt, correct? NOT the stock thin-ass side skirt?

PM me, RKV! i want them!

i call dibs!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they both are the OEM body kit(aero lip kit) for the 6th gen accord, not the cheap OEM regular sideskirts that comes with every accord(the ones that are either black or painted). they retail as you know about $550 at a honda dealership, or $420 something+shipping at handa-accessories. and YES, the black and the white are BOTH NEW. this is an amazing deal, so dont let this pass either of you.

·
AV6.com Veteran
2,171 Posts
RKV said:
they both are the OEM body kit(aero lip kit) for the 6th gen accord, not the cheap OEM regular sideskirts that comes with every accord(the ones that are either black or painted). they retail as you know about $550 at a honda dealership, or $420 something+shipping at handa-accessories. and YES, the black and the white are BOTH NEW. this is an amazing deal, so dont let this pass either of you.
i sent you an email RKV!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kayotik, i replied back in email, can you give me your zipcode and city name

·
Registered
452 Posts
i 'll take the black ones if its still available are tehre any pics? what kind of black is it is it flamenco black pearl

·
Registered
494 Posts
How much for local peeps?

·
Registered
670 Posts
where are you getting these? any way you could get a whole kit? btw im extremely interested in the black sideskirts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump, flamenco black sideskirts pending, i pmed back every1.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
black sideskirts still available, buyer flaked.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got it green2dr! black sideskirts still available.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bigdawgsv6, replied back through pm, check back with me.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts