Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to fund for a new lens and getting rid of some other equipments. D50 body has 1341 actuations (almost new) without any scratches on the Body and LCD's at all. It works perfect and rarely use since this is my second body. It would work on older lenses except for AI lenses.

The Tamron 28-300mm is in mint condition and it is a great walk around lens. Very convenient that you do not have to change lens all the time.

Below are the pictures of the equipments. I'm trying to sell the pacakge for $400 + shipping. It includes all OEM accessories, an extra OEM Nikon Battery, and a brand new Nikon strap.

Last Picture taken with this Combo

Here are the pictures taken from the past with my other D50 body and this Tamron 28-300mm lens

http://davebalin.smugmug.com/gallery/7415380_CiVeu#477852876_qBvjQ

Camera Description:

For starters, the D50 features a new 6.1 effective megapixel Nikon DX Format CCD image sensor and a highly advanced image processing engine that team together to create truly faithful image files of up to resolutions of 3008 x 2000 pixels. Continuous shooting at 2.5 frames per second can be maintained for bursts of up to 137 pictures, making action photography a reality. Pictures are instantly processed and recorded to the photographer's compact SD memory card (not included). A Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface supports faster transfer of images when connected to a compatible computer.

With the D50, your shutter speed choices extend from 30 seconds to 1/4,000 second. An automated high-speed flash sync speed up to 1/500 second makes high-quality fill flash photography possible, and you also have the option of manually controlling the bulb setting for long exposures. Auto ISO maximizes available light by automatically setting ISO-equivalent sensitivity across the available range of 200 to 1600, but photographers also have the option to set the ISO sensitivity manually for greater control.

If you have any question please email me on [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts