Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Nitto NT-SN1 winter tires 225/45-17 set of 4 like new $200

these are the tires listed here tires.com
The tires only have 6k miles on them. they work great not just in the snow, but in the rain as well, and they still have a great grip on dry road

as you can see they sell for over $100 each but i'm just looking for $200 + shipping, there is nothing wrong with them, they have no holes or patches, they dont leak, they have never been curbed, and they have been roated twice in the 6k that i have had them.

i do take paypal or money orders

you can email me at [email protected]

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thAviEtbOi 37 said:
how much is it shipped to 92880? pics?
i currently dont have any pics as they are still on my car, i will try to get some today, and the shipping info i will try to get to you later today, but i would say no more than 40 or 50, but ill give you an exact shipping cost later today for 92880

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea they still are nice tho no matter winter or not, the still got a bit on them, and when it rains, they are better than a non snow tire

as for shipping to 92880 here are the shipping charges:

usps: regular = $60

priority 2 day = $84

ups: ground = $122

pictures are coming within the next hour

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes these are winter tires, so dont make offers if you dont know that they are winter tires, but its all good

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still up for sale, make some offers. i might be able to pay for half shipping if someone is really into getting these

1 - 12 of 12 Posts