Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: NY $40 blkhousing lights, GC Coil-overs *updated prices*

I'm located in Queens.

These are both off a 99 Accord Coupe V6. I now drive a 04 WRX so these are just lieing around.

Ground-Control coilovers - $220 shipped, $200 pickedup -------$175 pickedup *UPDATED*

DIY Black housing headlights, one side has a scratch, no leaks. $40 picked up, not willing to ship, just wanan get rid of this. ------$30 picked, nodoubt has dibs but hasn't contacted me back for a while now, so i'll hold on to them for him till Friday. offering 2nd dibs now. *UPDATED*

email me at [email protected] for a faster response

(if u saw old thread, i spent too much money during X-mas so i needed to raise prices a lil, so i apologize ;p, also i felt the old thread is too old now)

PS-one of the coilovers doesn't drop past 3.25", most people dont drop it that low anyway, but if you really want it that low, then dont bother with these. Other then that they're in excellent condition.

And here are pics:

thats the scratch, its not too bad as you can see

this shows the right headlight with a slight grill-ish mark on it, i think both headlights have it but its barely visible as you can see from the 2 pics of the right.

if these pics dont work you can check them out here
http://community.webshots.com/album/244106917ArioMh

grab-em while they're hot, first to come through with pickup gets it

*OK I GOTTA GO BACK TO SCHOOL Jan 17th, I want these sold and gone, so these are lowered prices and FINAL prices*

·
Registered
471 Posts
damn bro. that's messed up. lol. we agreed on price and pickup. then you don't return my pm's. then you post this thread with increased prices.

well i'm still interested in the headlights. how's $30 picked up?

let's get this done, yo. i've been ready and waiting.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea sorry about the price increase man, i couldn't get pics until recently so i figured everyone interested didn't want anymore

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry folks i suck at hosting this stuff, but if you click on the link, the pictures work, take a look the condition of this still is excellent

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i bought the OEM headlights for like $80 to mod, gimme a break man :eek:
you could buy mine for $30 picked up in good condition or the other guys for $110 in a lil better condition. not much of a difference in condition, look at his pics and mine

·
Trayslides make God happy
518 Posts
can you repost pics of your headlights, they are down.

would you consider shipping them for a trade for some stock headlights

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 27 Posts