Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These GC coilovers are in excellent condition, less than 10k miles. I never got to put these on before I sold my 99 accord v6 coupe. I've been around this forum for a while so I know how much GC coilovers go for, but i'm not trying to make money off of these. If you're from NY / NJ / PA / CT, let me know and we can meet up directly. If not I will be glad to ship these at the buyer's expense. The coilovers are already packed in a box so I can ship them out right away.

This is the ebay listing for them but its a one week listing so if any of you guys want to buy it I'll be glad to sell to you, especially if you're local. I'm currently at school in Binghamton, NY but on some weekends i'm home in Queens, NY.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7958887842&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESC:IT

Make some offers that are fair, seriously no low ballers, I would rather just ebay it if you're going to low ball.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
? surprised you need to ask viper, but anyway they're supposed to fit stock or aftermarket ones

1 - 8 of 8 Posts