Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm located in Queens. I gotta go back up to school on Monday or Tuesday, so if this thread doesn't work then i guess it'll be a while till i can sell this stuff again.

These are both off a 99 Accord Coupe V6.

Ground-Control coilovers - $170 pickedup !! or pay for shipping.
DIY Black housing headlights, one side has a scratch, no leaks. $30 pickedup !!

email me at [email protected] for a faster response

Pics are here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/244106917ArioMh

what you see is what you get, grab-em while they're hot, first to come through with pickup gets it

PS-one of the coilovers doesn't drop past 3.25", but thats not a problem for most people. If a local seller doesn't pick up the GC coilovers i am willing to ship those, $200 shipped!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GC was used for less than 10K miles, was sold to me by datboynamsays but i never got to put it on, you can tell from the pics that the condition is pretty good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im back at school, the parts are home, if anybody is still interested in the parts just let me know and we can do a pickup or ship the coilovers at a later time. pickup prices are the same, you just have to pay for shipping on the GC Coilovers if you want them shipped.

headlights will not be shipped

·
Registered
471 Posts
are you going to agree to accept a price, and exchange ten pm's w/ the buyer to get all the transaction information? and then are you going to disappear off the face of the earth and not respond to his 3 pm's asking about the status? and then are you going to make a new thread with an increased price, and lie that you thought no one was interested anymore?

sorry for all the questions, but i was just wondering if you were going to do the same thing to someone else that you did to me last month. just curious. good luck selling!

oh btw, free bump! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what're you talking about? i said i would respond back as soon as i got pictures up, because everyone was asking for them. It took me a while to get my hands on a digi cam, but i posted as soon as i got the pics. there was no transaction information whatsoever with you, you must be mistaken. I then posted a thread more than a month after your last pm, i really didn't think you would still be interested. thanks for thrashing my thread, but its wasting both our time, im sorry if you feel i screwed you over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts