Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been on my car for about a yr now...i took it off last month b/c i was in the process of selling my car...but now i'm keeping it but in stock form...bought me a new toy(93 240sx hatch) to play with...and need money to fix it up...if your local(i'm in NEW ORLEANS) pm me and i'll give u my number so we can meet up otherwise i can ship but at ur expense...i'm asking 215shipped...they have a minor scratch on the front downpipe(correct term?)

price: 215shipped
pixs: http://community.webshots.com/user/nolaaccorderz

-Ton

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those scratches are not deep at all...i have 3 gaskets with it...2used and one new...all bolts is there(check pics)...whats ur zip...i gotta see how much more shipping to canada first...if its not to much more then i'll pay for it...

come on people heres a chance to own a piece of v6p.net history(i'm old school)...if it makes my headers any better i bought my them from Edmund (Opak R)thats owns the spoon tsx in the latest superstreet;)

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
N.O. Accorderz said:
those scratches are not deep at all...i have 3 gaskets with it...2used and one new...all bolts is there(check pics)...whats ur zip...i gotta see how much more shipping to canada first...if its not to much more then i'll pay for it...

come on people heres a chance to own a piece of v6p.net history(i'm old school)...if it makes my headers any better i bought my them from Edmund (Opak R)thats owns the spoon tsx in the latest superstreet;)
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
V3R 0R2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts