Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have a pair of USED CL-S mufflers. These are the older generation that the tips are welded on to the muffler, not the newer kind which is not. :)

Anyways, the condition of these mufflers are good. I purchased with only 10000kms old. I had intentions of putting them to my 4cyl accord, but I decided to stick to a single exhaust. I have pictures of them, however I do not have a host thingy and I dont know how to do that. I can email more pics if needed be, I will include one pic first here.

My asking price is $130USD + shipping. Please note that I am located in Canada, and that please factor the fees that may apply which I am not responsible for. (I still have to look for boxes to ship them). Also, please note that I have never sold anything online so this would be my first one if ever I sell anything. I have purchased from different forums and here aswell and ebay, if that information matters. Only paypal payment method. Thank you

If you need pictures of have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]. I do not check my PM's, my apologies.

I would like to apologize to the mods for attaching a file, instead of hosting because I have no place to host, if someone wants to help me host them...thank you in advance.

Thank you! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...OBO

·
Registered
901 Posts
isnt that kinda alot for some acura OEM's? you can buy two aftermarket's that sound alright for 100 :(

do they have any sound difference?

·
Registered
901 Posts
yeah thats true, but you can also run to your local salvage yard and pick these up for about 40$. :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey batjew, let me take a look at them. I was thinking about after dinner that night..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hi mrtien,

Im sorry, but I cannot sell it for 100 plus shipping. With the current exchange rate of CND$ VS US$ I would lose alot of money selling these. I hope you understand.

I would of course want to sell these locally if possible due to the shipping cost, so mrtien I will inform you if CORDV6 does not want it (hehe) :)

thank you for your interest, hope to hear from you soon.

ps: I never knew that you can get these mufflers for $40 each?!! wow..i paid wayy too much! hahaha..l suck!:D

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
hondaboi said:
ps: I never knew that you can get these mufflers for $40 each?!! wow..i paid wayy too much! hahaha..l suck!:D

i bought the whole CL-S axleback for 50 bux (picked it up..no shipping) :up:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW!!!

I really suck! hahahaha...anyways ttt...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im located in BC, Canada...

Still for sale...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry...I wanna sell the whole set...still available! up up!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I decided to keep them now..

check www.acura-cl.com, I saw your WTB ad there and I refered you to a link..but I dont know if they are still for sale.

good luck..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts