Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the time has come. and im going to sell my sub/amp. this system bumps. u can ask maybe people who have heard my car and they will say it bumps hard.

the amp is the hifonics bx500d, and the sub is a treo SS 12 inch in a 1.75 cuft box.

this sub alone is about 200 bucks....and the box alone is about 75 bucks. the amp new is about 125...so a total of 400!! but im only asking for 235obo!! plus i will throw in a FREE intake cone!

local pick ups only please. located in 626/909.

·
Registered
582 Posts
How far are you from Las Vegas? I'm interested in the system, but I've never heard of any of these components... I dont know much about audio, so I'm wondering if this is supposed to be 'high-end' audio stuff.

I see that the amp is 1ohm stable. I guess that's good? Do you have the remote for the amp? All the wiring?

The sub/box... IDK anything about. I've never heard of them before, so maybe you can fill me in a bit. I've already started fiberglassing my own custom sub box to fit it out of the way in the corner of the trunk - is 1.75 sealed ideal for this subwoofer?

I'm buying something this weekend anyway - so maybe we can meet somewhere if this turns out to be quality stuff?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if u never heard of TREO they are very much underground brand...they are up there with adire, DD, diamond audio..ed....and so on...i promise u it will BUMP HARD. the excursion on the sub is about 2.20 inchs 2 ways. basically if u bump it u will see the cone move in and out abobut 2 inchs...MOST SUBS dont do that....and what the good thing about that is that its pushing LOTS OF AIR...and at the same time the larger excursion will mean it hits LOWER harder!

the sub is dual 2 ohms...and is rated at 500w rms....so the amp compliments the sub VERY WELL. its a perfect match since it both puts out the most at 1 ohms. the remote bass wire i do not have since the people who broke into my car stole it..but yeah no wiring u gotta get tat urself...basically its the hardware..the amp and the sub and box. it lights up a pretty blue too...so yeah thats something everyone loves...but yeah the ported 1.75 box i have right now does the job REALLY well....treo doesnt recomend a box for this sub but u can put it in a sealed box, ported, ABC, snail....any type of box u want....it will go from 1cuft of air to i believe 3cuft! so its very versitile!

for 235 this is a STEAL. and plus a free intake cone if down doesnt take it!

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
well if u decide to ship u have a sale...i'll pay paypal and shipping costs and maybe extra for putting u through the hassle for shipping. That is the perfect sale for a b-day gift....:) yes today is my b-day.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts