Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some more stuff for sale. Like the listing says I got an Optima Yellow Top Battery, OEM oil filters (2 of them), and some stock springs. I am located in SoCal, Irvine area...so let me knwo if you can pick it up. Thanks.

$80+shipping

$6+shipping....they include the drain plug washers too in the package

Make me some offers....they were takin off my car when it had 55K miles on it, and never been on my car since, they are in good condition, no scratches, or weird stuff done to them, they have been sitting in my garage for over 2 years.

*Springs are for 4cylinder 6th gen accord.

Alright, let me know guys, thanks

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
You probably don't want to ship the battery up to Toronto, Canada, right?

What model # is that battery? 51R?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i dont think you can ship car batteries...at least with UPS....i recal seing something about that..would be considered a corrosive/hazerdous material...just my professional opinion though

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dangggg, some one dug this thread out from the dead.

Steverino said:
You probably don't want to ship the battery up to Toronto, Canada, right?

What model # is that battery? 51R?
Yeah, most likely I will not ship it out. I want to do a local pick up. This thing is quite heavy and like SmokinSixSpeed said...it may not be acceptable to ship something like this due to hazardous material. Model# D34/78. It measures about 10x7x7 inches

Dtownz Thrillah said:
ill take those oil filters . ill give you $10 for both : ]
Yeah, that sounds good man...my PayPal ID is [email protected]

Send payment over and I will ship it out to the confirmed address on your PayPal account. Sounds good? Alright, LMK...that's also my e-mail addy that I check most often, so it might be a good idea to e-mail me your decision if you decide NOT to buy it because I don't check this board out that much anymore.

bustedryde said:
How long have you had the yellowtop for?
Had it for aboutttt 5 monhts tops, very minimal use, never bumped it hard without the car on, so battery is basically brand new.

·
Supernova m33
394 Posts
it is recomended you know how to properly ship a car battery if you are going to. you do not want to see the $2000-$10000 fine if you mess something up in a plane or anything like that. now if you let me know how much you want for your battery i think i will be willing to buy it from you this friday or saturday.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
sup mang... i'll take the battery =) wanna drop it off at my house? lol jpjp.. i'll go pick it up.. give me a price.. ill take it fa sho this time

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as2222 said:
sup mang... i'll take the battery =) wanna drop it off at my house? lol jpjp.. i'll go pick it up.. give me a price.. ill take it fa sho this time
supppppp Austin, haha yeah fasho you may take it....$80 bucks when you come and get it...e-mail me for mroe info on where to pick it up and when you can and all that good stuff. I bet we can arrange some stuff where my homie who lives in Sunny Ridge can drop it off at your house or something. We'll see though man. Just shoot me an e-mail ([email protected])

Sorry fellas, had a prior agreement with Austin, it is much more convenient to sell it to him.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
.. i live in sunny ridge but i'll probably go visit my homies in irvine next week so i'll hit you up.. i'll send you my number so give me a call

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dtownz Thrillah said:
ill paypal you asap .. school stinks : \
haha, no worries Dtownz....tell me about it, I have class at 12PM, but I have been up since 8AM writing a paper for my International Business class...haha, but salll good...just let me know when payment goes through so I can ship it.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Wht2kAccord said:
haha, no worries Dtownz....tell me about it, I have class at 12PM, but I have been up since 8AM writing a paper for my International Business class...haha, but salll good...just let me know when payment goes through so I can ship it.

tsk tsk for procrastination : P JK man

so youre majoring in Business too? mee too! Marketing to be exact : ]

good luck on your paper man

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fashooo takezo....I'll keep everyone posted....thanks for the interest

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dtownz Thrillah said:
tsk tsk for procrastination : P JK man

so youre majoring in Business too? mee too! Marketing to be exact : ]

good luck on your paper man
I am an International Studies major with minor in Management....UCIrvine has no business major, but yeahh...when ya gonna send the payment so I can ship this thing out for ya mannggg? haha....LMK...the anticipation is killing me, jk jk....but yeah LMK though if you are a FORSURE buyer or not.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts