1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All from a 98 Accord Lx Coupe:
Custom MDF box for 2 10" Subs
2 Kicker CVR-10" Subs

1 7" Custom Molded Emerson LCD Screen $160 plus your center console trade (special offer ask me about this)
1 7" Portable TFT Screen-$200 or b/o (BRAND NEW IN BOX!)
1 7.2" STN LCD Screen $150 or b/o (BRAND NEW IN BOX!)
1 7" In-Dash TFT Screen w/ built in tv-tuner $275 or b/o(BRAND NEW IN BOX!)

All screens listed above come with wiring needed and a remote control(s).

I also have some extra DVD Players (New and Used), LCD Screens (New and Used), and other audio equipment. I can get good deals on all kinds of audio/visual stuff. Ask me about almost ANYTHING and i can get it for ya.

I have done some business on this board as well as many others, hit me up for references, pics, or questions. I am located in central New Jersey.

EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: Pimpjeff96
References on other boards are under the alias blackaccord69.

Thanks for looking, and please post here before you email, pm, im me so i know what you are doing.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
can i see pics? im really interested in converting my dash =] .. especially with that first offer with the 7 inch Emerson screen .. pm me if you get a chance ..

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pictures of the emerson can be found at www.cardomain.com/id/blackaccord69/12...as far as details...its
$160+shipping+you shipping your center console as a trade to me, in addition you get everything to complete the job including 1 tube of black silicone, 1 piece of sandpaper, 1 can of black or silver spray paint (i have both)..altogether its about 180 including both shipping which i think is a great price considering i paid 255 new for this + my labor in this

·
Registered
250 Posts
very intrested in this esp. the 7' farenheit screen for $140-$150 shipped but im from jersey so i dont have to have u ship these stuff

1 - 20 of 30 Posts