Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of OSRAM bulbs that came with my HID kit that I got from sj*performance on HIDplanet. I don't think the colorshift has occurred on the bulbs...so they're still very new. == $60 shipped

I also have a pair of Philips 85123 D2S bulbs for sale that I bought from black_01accord...and I've had them for a day. Here's a link to the original post on HIDplanet that he had. == $100 shipped

http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2543

I'm selling these bulbs because I found a seller that I'm getting a pair of Ultinons from. We all know about those =]....so I need the money from these bulbs. Thanks guys!!

Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no...check the pictures....broken "nib" is one of the plastic pegs that the harness holds on to. apparently the guy i bought them from had a "forceful turn"...and broke it off. he sent me a pic showing me that they still held perfectly....so i bought them and they do hold perfectly =]

·
thread killer
2,114 Posts
yeah i saw that...but what i notice too is that the tip of the bulb on the right is broken off or something...wondering what happened there...

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lemme take the bulbs out later tonite and take a look. i didn't notice anything when i put them in...was it on the same bulb with the broken nib? hit me up on AIM VietNinjaXTC if you can...just drop me a line so I know your SN and i can contact you easier! I'll check out the bulb tonight and I'll let you know what I find!!

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts