Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my last pair of bulbs. I got the Philips 85122s cause I like them more and I was able to get a deal on them. Anyway, I've got a pair of OEM Osram Xenarc 66040 bulbs. These bulbs are in excellent condition, they've been used for a few months so the color shift has definitely occured. I would just keep these as a spare set, but I need the money and I have an old Philips 85123 sittin' around as a spare. So yea, I'm willing to let these go for $50 shipped, BOTH bulbs as a set!

I'll take pictures later today but I don't know how good my phone is gonna be on focusing in close on these.

Thanks!

Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just took some pics. lemme know if you have any questions. c'mon guys...i know someone wants these!

let me know if there are specific pictures you want...i'll try to get them.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll do $45 shipped if you can paypal with a bank account rather than a CC...i don't need that 3% fee =/. but yea compared to Philips bulbs, these are more yellow than the Philips, but that's just the way they are. Lemme know.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
allright cool i can do that i have to deposit some more moolah in the bank tommorow and ill pay u via paypal, whats your address??

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good man!

paypal address is [email protected]

I'll ship USPS priority...i think that's like 2-3 business days? Anyway, yea just make sure you lemme know your mailing address or include it in the paypal payment!

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i'll ship it today at about 330pm central time. i don't know when the cut off is, but you should see it next tuesday/wednesday. i'll get you a tracking number if i can.

SOLD!

mods -- close if you wish :up:

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you have new feedback

thanks Du3ce

1 - 11 of 11 Posts